I am sharing my excitement by having a mini blogmas over the next six days (posting daily). If you are still thinking of last minute dessert ideas or looking for some simple desserts, this is particulatly meant for you. Starting of with this chocolate and mint goodness – ‘Candy Cane Brownie‘.
This recipe is very easy and you do not need any baking gadget (2 bowls and a whisk will do) to recreate this recipe.
Candy Cane Brownies
Servings: 16 people Time: 45mins
- 150g. Plain flour
- 225g. Caster sugar
- 125g. Butter
- 175g Dark chocolate
- 2tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1tbsp Instant coffee
- Candy Cane (crushed)
Let’s get started:-
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (10 mins before baking) and prep your baking tin
- Place butter and dark chocolate over a saucepan of water . Slowly melt on low to medium heat.
- Once everything is incorporated, add coffee, sugar, vanilla extract and eggs. Mix everything together
- Add flour, fold using a spatula and pour into the prepared baking tin
- Sprinkle the crushed candy cane
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 mins
- Allow it to cool down for 10 mins