Delicious, chewy brownies, this is a recipe you’d want to make over and over again.
Prep time:15mins│Cook time: 35mins│Serves: 16
- 150g. Plain flour
- 225g. Caster sugar
- 125g. Butter
- 175g Dark chocolate
- 2tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1tbsp Instant coffee
- 2tbsp. Cocoa powder
- 175g. Icing sugar
- 1tbsp. Melted butter
- 1-3tbsp Warm water
Let’s get started:-
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (10 mins before baking) and prep your baking tin
- Place butter and dark chocolate over a saucepan of water . Slowly melt on low to medium heat.
- Once everything is incorporated, add coffee, sugar, vanilla extract and eggs. Mix everything together
- Add flour, fold using a spatula and pour into the prepared baking tin
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 mins
- Allow it to cool down for 10 mins
- Sift Cocoa powder and icing sugar into a bowl, and make a well.
- Add melted butter and hot water (note: water should be added gradually since you may not need everything)
- Mix everything and smothered it on the brownies.
- Allow brownies to set for 30 mins to 1hr